- Current Prices:$225,000 to $342,500
- Closed Prices:$103,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $150,$100 to $300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,535 to 4,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Kipling Oaks is a neighborhood in Pinehurst, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1975 and 2015. Homes in Kipling Oaks are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Kipling Oaks typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.