- Current Prices:$139,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $140,000
- Median Sale Price:$115,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$167 to $169/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:928 to 1,037Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Kirby Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Kirby Creek are about $35,000 – $120,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.