- Current Prices:$289,900
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$269,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $220/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,578 to 2,349Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Kirkland Chase Townhomes are about $175,000 – $285,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.