- Current Prices:$125,000 to $165,000
- Closed Prices:$44,500 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$139,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,048 to 2,524Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Kirklyn represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Kirklyn are about $170,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.