- Current Prices:$1,575,000
- Closed Prices:$1,575,000 to $1,598,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,586,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$747
- Association Fee Ranges:$403/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:2,110 to 2,230Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Knolls Of Belmont represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Knolls Of Belmont are $1,495,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.