- Current Prices:$325,000 to $485,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$371,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1928 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,525 to 7,232Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Knollwood Heights are about $200,000 – $1,295,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.