- Current Prices:$639,900 to $790,000
- Closed Prices:$595,000 to $810,700
- Median Sale Price:$615,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$85,$85 to $89/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:3,421 to 5,860Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Knox Ranch are about $340,000 – $590,000 and sit on 19886.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.