- Current Prices:$279,900 to $959,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$340,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$255
- Association Fee Ranges:$753 to $1033/mo,$739 to $1235.68
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1966 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:891 to 3,270Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1967. In general, homes in La Bonne Vie are about $210,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot, guest parking and open space parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.