- Closed Prices:$133,500 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$194,999
- Association Fee Ranges:$219 to $362/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1982 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:816 to 1,699Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in La Buena Vida Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Buena Vida Condominiums are about $105,000 – $240,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.