- Current Prices:$1,499,000
- Closed Prices:$1,100,000 to $1,999,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,120,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$746
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$4250/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,784 to 2,352Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in La Casa Costiera Condominiums are about $1,000,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.