- Current Prices:$299,900 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$158,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$233,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$780 to $1188,$94 to $257/quarter,$13 to $203.59/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,324 to 3,956Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
La Cascada is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $35 to $780, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,647 to as high as $4,099. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $35 to $780. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,400 to as high as $2,791.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.