- Current Prices:$239,900 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$900 to $1188,$94 to $210/quarter,$13 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,324 to 3,351Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
La Cascada is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Cascada are about $145,000 – $360,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.