- Current Prices:$269,600
- Closed Prices:$191,500 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$600 to $1188,$94 to $210/quarter,$13 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,324 to 2,868Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
La Cascada is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Cascada are about $150,000 – $360,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.