- Current Prices:$1,995,000
- Closed Prices:$1,175,000 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,223,380
- Average $ per sq ft:$447
- Association Fee Ranges:$133.33/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:3,964 to 4,894Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in La Cienega represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Cienega are about $870,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on 22164.5-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.