- Current Prices:$2,480,000 to $4,795,000
- Closed Prices:$2,449,000 to $4,788,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,618,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$768
- Association Fee Ranges:$468 to $478/mo,$468 to $478
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:3,661 to 6,278Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in La Cima are about $2,100,000 – $5,350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.