- Current Prices:$999,990
- Closed Prices:$670,000 to $880,000
- Median Sale Price:$769,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$360
- Association Fee Ranges:$28/mo,$55,$27.08 to $31.25
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:2,461 to 3,664Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in La Colina By Shea Homes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Colina By Shea Homes are $560,000 and sit on 10062-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.