- Current Prices:$1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$843,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,060,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$744
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:962 to 2,709Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in La Colina represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Colina are about $315,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, off street parking, driveway, rv/boat parking, other, workshop in garage, interior access, auto door, garage, attached, guest parking and garage parking.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.