- Current Prices:$315,000 to $459,990
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $650,699
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$104 to $105.4/mo,$117 to $320/quarter,$468 to $504
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,996 to 4,909Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and continuing today. In general, homes in La Collina are about $295,000 – $625,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.