- Current Prices:$1,595,000 to $2,650,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $2,760,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,700,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$522
- Association Fee Ranges:$225,$225/quarter,$215 to $250/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,440 to 5,157Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in La Costa Oaks are about $850,000 – $2,150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.