- Current Prices:$1,499,000 to $1,599,000
- Closed Prices:$1,000,000 to $2,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,294,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$382
- Association Fee Ranges:$225,$225/quarter,$215 to $250/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,913 to 4,853Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in La Costa Oaks are about $850,000 – $2,150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.