- Current Prices:$450,000 to $1,850,000
- Closed Prices:$375,000 to $1,784,000
- Median Sale Price:$889,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$569
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $350/mo,$0 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1892 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:572 to 6,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
La Crescenta-Montrose is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Crescenta-Montrose are about $215,000 – $2,240,000 and sit on 282.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.