- Current Prices:$96,999 to $205,000
- Closed Prices:$117,000 to $175,000
- Median Sale Price:$157,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$553 to $850/mo,$307 to $892
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:679 to 1,243Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1961. In general, homes in La Fontana Condominiums are about $85,000 – $430,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot, other, driveway, carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.