- Current Prices:$1,287,000 to $4,195,000
- Closed Prices:$987,500 to $4,875,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$584
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$199 to $715/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,733 to 6,238Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, La Jolla Alta features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Jolla Alta are about $880,000 – $3,485,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.