- Current Prices:$398,000 to $1,395,000
- Closed Prices:$333,000 to $1,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$529,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$533
- Association Fee Ranges:$73 to $415/mo,$0 to $270,$180/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:685 to 2,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
La Jolla Colony is largely a attached home community. The homes in La Jolla Colony represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Jolla Colony are about $300,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on 73.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.