- Current Prices:$2,995,000 to $16,950,000
- Closed Prices:$2,075,000 to $6,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1331
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1934 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:2,467 to 10,285Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Jolla Hills are about $1,495,000 – $12,990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.