- Current Prices:$2,850,000 to $4,190,000
- Closed Prices:$1,550,000 to $8,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,975,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$807
- Association Fee Ranges:$200,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,108 to 6,863Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Jolla Palisades are about $1,350,000 – $4,895,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.