- Current Prices:$1,895,000 to $3,950,000
- Closed Prices:$860,000 to $3,818,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,601,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$755
- Association Fee Ranges:$463 to $510/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,824 to 4,009Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
La Jolla Shores Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Jolla Shores Heights are about $785,000 – $4,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.