- Current Prices:$1,850,000 to $3,387,500
- Closed Prices:$1,575,000 to $2,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$801
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $360,$360 to $395/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,808 to 3,289Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Jolla Summit are about $1,300,000 – $5,995,000 and sit on 1714.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.