- Current Prices:$1,059,000 to $1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$1,049,000 to $1,330,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,137,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$480
- Association Fee Ranges:$380 to $400/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:2,046 to 2,625Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
La Jolla Ventana is largely a attached home community. The homes in La Jolla Ventana represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Jolla Ventana are $1,070,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.