- Current Prices:$1,780,000
- Closed Prices:$1,367,020 to $2,085,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,690,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$554
- Association Fee Ranges:$475/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:2,433 to 3,335Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
La Jolla Woods is largely a single-family home community. The homes in La Jolla Woods represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Jolla Woods are about $750,000 – $1,995,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.