- Current Prices:$279,999 to $875,999
- Closed Prices:$232,000 to $565,000
- Median Sale Price:$333,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$291
- Association Fee Ranges:$757 to $830,$0 to $1127/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 2,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in La Mer represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Mer are about $250,000 – $875,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.