- Current Prices:$629,900
- Closed Prices:$557,000 to $710,000
- Median Sale Price:$695,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$407
- Association Fee Ranges:$397/quarter,$397 to $420,$397/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,114 to 1,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, La Mirage features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in La Mirage represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Mirage are $510,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.