- Current Prices:$105,000 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$395,000 to $715,000
- Median Sale Price:$412,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$362
- Association Fee Ranges:$268 to $1689
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:480 to 2,115Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1983. In general, homes in La Pensee are about $65,000 – $750,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.