- Current Prices:$299,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $490
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,812 to 2,144Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
La Quinta Country Club Montero Estates is a neighborhood in La Quinta, California. Homes in La Quinta Country Club Montero Estates are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 6294.5-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.