- Current Prices:$609,900
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $490,000
- Median Sale Price:$359,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$329
- Association Fee Ranges:$66.67/quarter,$65/mo,$66.67 to $69.96
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,675 to 2,178Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in La Quintana are $290,000 and sit on 3557.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.