- Current Prices:$1,125,000
- Closed Prices:$750,000 to $940,000
- Median Sale Price:$790,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$263
- Association Fee Ranges:$215 to $245
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:3,545 to 4,293Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in La Toscana are $910,000 and sit on 7153.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, 3-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.