- Current Prices:$1,000,000 to $1,599,000
- Closed Prices:$545,000 to $1,950,000
- Median Sale Price:$950,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$478
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1906 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,165 to 4,164Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in La Tuna Canyon represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Tuna Canyon are $740,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.