- Current Prices:$370,000
- Closed Prices:$269,000 to $455,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$392
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:596 to 1,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. The luxurious amenities include pool, spa, playground, club house, and dues paid monthly.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, La Veta Monterey features a handful of attached and condo options. This building was constructed in 1972. In general, homes in La Veta Monterey are about $260,000 – $410,000 and sit on 341-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.