- Current Prices:$115,000 to $117,000
- Closed Prices:$64,000 to $130,000
- Median Sale Price:$84,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $143.19/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:666 to 900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in La Vida represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in La Vida are about $30,000 – $75,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.