- Current Prices:$245,000 to $459,000
- Closed Prices:$239,000 to $289,900
- Median Sale Price:$264,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$340 to $595
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,439 to 3,505Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Lace Falls are about $200,000 – $500,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.