- Current Prices:$319,900
- Closed Prices:$229,000 to $331,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$284
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $369/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:919 to 1,205Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
Lafayette Forest is largely a condo community. The homes in Lafayette Forest represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lafayette Forest are $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.