- Current Prices:$499,000 to $529,000
- Closed Prices:$430,000 to $786,000
- Median Sale Price:$537,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$283
- Association Fee Ranges:$35 to $110/mo,$328 to $330/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,503 to 3,753Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Lafayette Village is largely a attached home community. The homes in Lafayette Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lafayette Village are $465,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.