- Current Prices:$124,900 to $1,399,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $717,800
- Median Sale Price:$223,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $224,$0 to $2120/quarter,$0 to $340/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1914 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:743 to 6,620Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Lago Mar is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $205 to $2,120, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,076 to as high as $6,974. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $205 to $2,120. Property taxes for the year can range from $3,169 to $11,321.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.