- Current Prices:$144,900 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$153,000 to $849,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$208
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$0 to $238,$0 to $2012/quarter,$0 to $346/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:743 to 4,476Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
Lago Mar is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lago Mar are about $80,000 – $950,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, none, carport, 2 or more spaces, 1 assigned space and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.