- Current Prices:$119,500 to $1,299,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $6,222,020
- Median Sale Price:$255,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $238,$0 to $2120/quarter,$0 to $346/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1914 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:743 to 6,620Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Lago Mar is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lago Mar are about $75,000 – $950,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, none, carport, 2 or more spaces and 1 assigned space.