- Current Prices:$225,000 to $379,900
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $574,250
- Median Sale Price:$352,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$10 to $200/mo,$0,$125 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,638 to 3,835Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Lago Vista Estates features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,087 to as high as $11,530. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $500. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,782 to $1,796.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.