- Current Prices:$219,000 to $320,000
- Closed Prices:$176,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$241,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$193,$190 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Revel in the array of amenities available to residents in this community. Residents can cool off in the pool, which is a key community perk. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
The wide variety of styles in Lago Vista makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single family homes. It is typical for the homes in the community to have slab basements. The homesites in the community are usually about a quarter acre in size.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.