- Current Prices:$414,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$196
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$353 to $601/mo,$505 to $2703/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,696 to 3,663Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Laguna At Riviera Dunes are about $210,000 – $825,000 and sit on one-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.