- Current Prices:$321,000 to $330,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$234
- Association Fee Ranges:$63 to $178/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,163 to 2,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Laguna Big Horn features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Laguna Big Horn are about $220,000 – $385,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.