- Current Prices:$370,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $447,500
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$259
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,327 to 1,851Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in Laguna Crossing are $360,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.