- Current Prices:$459,000
- Closed Prices:$360,770 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$429,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$251
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,334 to 2,615Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Laguna Park Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laguna Park Village are about $215,000 – $475,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.