- Current Prices:$939,500 to $2,495,000
- Closed Prices:$1,075,000 to $2,495,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$405
- Association Fee Ranges:$260/quarter,$90/mo,$1450,$0 to $90
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,004 to 6,753Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Laguna Seca represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laguna Seca are about $850,000 – $2,950,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street, carport, attached garage and detached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.