- Current Prices:$1,269,000 to $4,795,900
- Closed Prices:$875,000 to $2,110,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$761
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $350,$175 to $364/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,877 to 4,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Laguna Sur features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laguna Sur are about $800,000 – $4,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.