- Current Prices:$449,900 to $566,900
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $565,000
- Median Sale Price:$504,549
- Average $ per sq ft:$409
- Association Fee Ranges:$390 to $400/mo,$0 to $425
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:841 to 1,602Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Laguna Village features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Laguna Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Laguna Village are $455,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.