- Current Prices:$89,900
- Closed Prices:$82,000 to $102,500
- Median Sale Price:$87,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$80
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $85
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:984 to 1,132Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Lajolla is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Lajolla represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lajolla are about $40,000 – $110,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.